UK ALCOHOL DETOX SERVICE IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME
We are able to offer assistance in helping alcoholics with alcohol withdrawal through medically supervised alcohol home detox that is both safe and affordable.
There are many alcohol detox programs throughout the UK and internationally.
Most addiction treatment centres and alcohol rehabs will offer a medically supervised detox as part of the treatment process. This may be included as part of their treatment fees and usually only the detox medication chargeable. Some rehabs will carry out detoxes in-house, or your chosen rehab may recommend clients spend the first few days of their detox in a local hospital.
Prices Start From £995.00 GBP For Basic Alcohol Home Detox Across The UK.
Most Popular Home Detox Package Is £1600.00 GBP Which Includes 4 Weeks Treatment Support Post Detox.
Other alternatives within inpatient or Primary Rehab may decide on outpatient alcohol counselling before, during and after detox.
- Must knows before deciding to deciding to detox from alcohol
- Medical detox is only of value when combined with an ongoing recovery treatment model or therapy from addictions specialist.
- Attempting to detox from alcohol without medical assistance can be extremely dangerous and sometimes fatal.
- Withdrawal from alcohol can be particularly hazardous as some people can suffer seizures.
- Under no circumstances should you attempt to detox from alcohol at home without seeking medical advice.
The safest and most effective way to treat alcohol withdrawal is with a medical detox. This can be done either in hospital, alcohol detox clinic or rehab facility however in many cases this can be done at home which many people prefer.
MEDICALLY SUPERVISED ALCOHOL HOME DETOX THROUGHOUT UNITED KINGDOM: ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND
We have a professional working relationship with one of the UK’s most experienced providers in alcohol home detox who offer a medically assisted alcohol home detox in most areas of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Any recommended home-based detox services are tailored around individuals needs and are professionally managed by doctors, therapists and other medical professionals by arrangement. Before considering this option please read our page alcohol dependency.
Always consult with a medical professional before you attempt to detox yourself. Withdrawal symptoms can be dangerous and deadly.
WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE FOR ALCOHOL HOME DETOX
- Medical assessment questionnaire and risk assessment to be carried out by an approved home medical detox specialist to confirm the most appropriate location for medical detox.
- Interview with responsible live-in adult who will be present during the home detox: usually family member, friend or loved one.
- Assessment from Doctor to confirm suitability.
Average duration of medically assisted alcohol detox is 5 to 10 days and is no way a quick fix. As mentioned already it is only of value when combined with an on-going treatment programme and therefore will only be carried out if some form of recovery, or continuing care, is agreed in advance.